Monday, December 19, 2011

Mark Your 2012 Calendars with the 1st Maskwa Event:

During the cold days of winter Maskwa is looking to heat things up with an Auction to help raise funds for Maskwa paddlers heading to Florida for training. A professional auctioneer will be on hand to add entertainment to the night.

Join us at Brewsters, Mill Cove, Bedford

(next to the Sobeys plaza)

Saturday, February 11

Time: 4pm-7pm

Admission: $5/paddle so you can place bids & children free

Enjoy meals and drinks at Brewsters

while helping raise funds for Maskwa athletes.

Maskwa is also looking for donations to the auction. Keep that in mind when you’re looking at Christmas gifts that might be great for re-gifting – and all for a great cause. Donations can be dropped at the club in January; Mon-Wed between 9am-12:3-pm or call Renee Field, Club Manager at 495-0212 to arrange a time that is best for you.

There are a few fun things we are hoping to add to the auction this year and I’m hoping members will email me with potential names I can contact.

  • we’d love to offer up a dinner for 2 cooked by a professional chef – send names my way
  • we’d love to create a romantic getaway so if anyone has contacts with any airlines/VIA rail etc - again send names my way and/or I can send along the fundraising letter.
  • If you think we’re missing something please email me so we can add it to the list.

Thanks so much for your support. My email is manager.maskwa@gmail.com.

Happy Holidays everyone,


Renee Field

Club Manager

Maskwa Aquatic Club