Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Maskwa February Day Camps

Okay, should I be worried that so far only 4 children are registered in my first ever Maskwa February Day Camps? My hubby will tell you I'm not sleeping at night because I keep waking up with this thought on my frontal lobe. Well, that's part of the reason, but the other part is my slipped disc in my back, which kills when I roll over in bed. But seriously, I am worried about this. I thought for sure people would be looking for a place to put their children - I know the thought of being home with my four children for two weeks is the third reason I'm waking up at night. My teenager said he'd help out but I didn't leave him much of an option...either that or no cell phone buddy. I know people tell you one should never bribe kids - I personally think those people don't have kids.

So this morning, I'm pouring over my budget for the camp, trying to think of ways to spread this word of mouth because there really is no marketing budget, with a heating pad on my back (yup). I know hate looking out my window at the cold snow, which makes my office feel even colder. So if anyone out there has a great idea how to spread the word about this camp please let me know.

I love the idea of coming to work in February with Maskwa once again filled with children. I really miss all the people and kids. Feel free to drop by. My office hours, I'm trying to keep to, are Monday-Wed from 8:30am-12noon. Visitors welcomed.

So once again the info on the camp:

Maskwa February Day Camps
Grades 2 through 6
$225/per week/per child
Hot Lunch included

Enroll your child today at www.maskwa.ca (top of page) for the two-week February Day Camps (Feb. 14-18 & Feb. 21-25)

Themed-fun days with a recreational base.
A visit from Mad Scientists, The Amazing Reptile Show & J the Magician.

Limited to 30 children per week.