Monday, August 22, 2011

Note from LA Dempster

Hi everyone:
I just wanted to send out a big congrats and thanks to the atom boys group. All summer these boys ran, paddled and swam harder and more than most. Their hard work payed off at the Atlantic Atom championships. Out of 39 races, 32 were top 3 finishes, of which 20 were 1st place finishes!!!! Amazing results!

I have coached at the atom level many times, and have never had the experience I have had this summer!

Thank you as well to all the parents who are always so willing to help, setting up the movie, loading (and unloading) boats, or helping to keep me on schedule, always appreciated.

Thanks also to Brian and Matt for allowing me to be involved. It was a lot of fun to work with you!

Hope to see everyone at the year end party and once again, you should be so proud of yourselves, you really accomplished a lot this summer!

Happy paddling,
Coach LA