Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Icy Roads into Maskwa - Please Drive Slow


Hi everyone:
I wanted to warn everyone to please go slow when you are heading up to the club. The driveway and pathway into the club are sheets of ice. When I was there last night we actually had to help a coach get his car back onto the road. I called Kempton, our snow removal person who lives on Saskatoon Drive, and he's going to get a load of gravel to spread around today for the second parking lot and driveway into the club. I also noticed that with the high amount of snow in a short amount of time the garbage can by the trails got buried so if you plan to walk please don't litter.

I've set up the Maskwa track suits assorted by sizes inside Heritage Hall for those who want to try both the jackets and pants on. I plan to place an order by Friday,18. I'm really excited about these track suits and can't wait for my own. Since I'm working mostly from home this week - thanks to my water heater bursting and flooding my basement - please feel free to call my cell at 495-0212 if you would like to arrange a time to pop into the club to see the track suits and try them on. I will admit my best times are mornings but I can also do a few evenings.

I am also very happy to write that very soon we will come out with a formal announcement of the relationship Maskwa has forged with our Platinum sponsor.

Again if you need to reach me please email me at manager.maskwa@gmail.com. Have a great week.

PS - The pic I posted is what I'm dreaming off now because honestly if I didn't visualize this scene in my head I wouldn't venture outside.