Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Maskwa Update -Work Party this Saturday

Talk about beautiful! What a change from the lightning that was happening here at the club yesterday. I had to open my office window for the first time in 2011 and when I got out of my car this morning I was greeted by a symphony of bird songs. Got me thinking I should really set up a few bird feeders so I can watch the birds.

I wanted to give everyone an update. This week I will be in the office from 9am-2pm except on Thursday I'm off-site for a meeting but I should be back in around 11am. I will also be at the club tonight (Tuesday) from 6:30pm-9pm and Thursday night 6:30pm-9pm.

A reminder this weekend is our Work Crew Party on Saturday starting at 9am. We really do need help getting things in order. I will be popping in around 10am to get the coffee brewing for all and some yummy treats might be on hand.

Update on Day Camp: Sessions 2, 3 4, & 7 are all full.

A reminder to my regular Maskwa members to register and get your payments in asap. I'm getting ready to send a list of paddlers for 2011 summer season to the national paddling board. I'm also getting a mass mail out ready so you will all receive your updated Maskwa memberships, guest passes (those only come with the purchase of a family maskwa membership), official tax receipt, and other important information.

Any questions don't hesitate to call me at 443-0178 ext: 221 or email me at: manager.maskwa@gmail.com